Friday, November 18, 2011

Pc / Computers

     Hello my name is Jacob and I have created this blog to help you understand some major and small differences when it comes to certain brands and software. I am open to any type of questions that you may have. Now let me start off by letting you know a little bit about myself. I am a Microsoft Certified Professional, and I am still currently going to school. I have been working on computers since I was 9 years old. I love working with computers and helping people with their problems. I love being able to tell people what the should use and i explain why. Now this blog is not limited to just pc's. Some of the things that you will see me talk about is the differences between Linux, Windows, and Mac computers. I for one am a security person. I love what I do and I know that you will appreciate my knowledge to help you out. Anyone is allowed to post a comment and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment