Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pc's cyber war

 Ok. I want to take a moment to talk about the cyber war that is bound to happen if it already hasn't. Have you ever heard of the Infamous Anonymous? Well they are a group made up of thousands even hundreds of  thousands of ppl. Just like you and me. They may be onto something here. All they want is for the governments to work for the people instead of trying to control the people. But you need to know one thing I am with them on this. Together we can make a difference and we will be strong. We must let our voices be heard and make the government understand that it is us the people who have the control. This war whether you like it or not is going to happen and were are you going to be? Will you be standing here with us ready for your right to be free? It is going to be both a cyber and physical war. I for one will not let them control my kids. I will fight with all of my might. We need to understand one thing about this. Life is to precious to have to just throw it away but it my life depended on my kids to be free I will give it up in a second. Do you know that most of these government officials do not believe in a higher being. Or the praise satin. I for one know that this is a war that will make a battle against good versus evil. The weak versus the strong. We are David and the other people are Goliath. What the government does not understand is that many of us ANON live within them waiting for the moment to strike. We will rise up. And to the people who are to afraid you do not need to worry we will still speak for you until the time comes for you to make your decision. We live for the people, we are the voice of the people. When things go wrong we will be there to help you. We never forget, We will not forgive evil, We will destroy your legions and entities, You have had a chance, We are coming, We are Anonymous, Expect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment